odforce?

Marc

Hey all.

I just want to get a quick feedback on what you think of the current state of odforce. Do you like the changes that have been happening?

Also, whats missing, what would you like to see? We've got great plans for it, but we may have missed some cool features.

Thanks

Marc 'admin' guy :D

Hi Marc,

I am quite happy with what we have thus far. The forum is nice and clean. The odforce main page is fine as well. Having fun with teh poll from time to time. :) Now I guess gallery section just need a bit better organization rather then having them centered and scroll down.

Beyond that, I think it's great. :) I just can't think of anything else at the moment.

hi hi Marc :)

I think revamping the message board was really cool, and the addition of areas where we can post work for critique is great!!!

As to new additions.. i think you have all interesting categories covered. Although, maybe you can add a button which would bounce us back to the main page?

Mike C.

:D

Hi Marc

odforce is really great. I like the new forum very much,

and I guess everybody else too, because now the forum

is getting some action.

What I would like to see is something like a "dropbox for hipfiles"

on odforce, where everybody who has an idea or a tip can upload the file for everybody.

rarefunk :D

you can attach smallish files to the forum pages. i wouldn't really recommend it, but it may be a good starting point until we see a need for an exchange point.

remember to zip up your hipfiles before posting anything.

hi marc...yah, make the button really BIG, let it say " H O M E ", and...maybe it can flash different colors too!! All the other big forums have one!! *pout* ....i bet that will attract a community.. :D

iam being a pest, forive us!

Mike C.