Houdini and kayaking with breakdown .

a_whitedemon

• 2 months later...

Fantastic!
Assuming you're looking for critique... the main thing that feels a bit cgish is the water. It looks great in and of itself, but next to all the other realism it lacks variation (ie. fields of wind/wave variation aka the new 16 masking options) and color. Feels like the water is consistently cloudy, or with too much particulate overall. Nit picking at the highest of levels here!

15 hours ago, Atom said:

Looks great.

Thanks man . 

15 hours ago, stickman said:

Fantastic!
Assuming you're looking for critique... the main thing that feels a bit cgish is the water. It looks great in and of itself, but next to all the other realism it lacks variation (ie. fields of wind/wave variation aka the new 16 masking options) and color. Feels like the water is consistently cloudy, or with too much particulate overall. Nit picking at the highest of levels here!

Thanks , i really appreciate ur critique and it's 100% true , i dont like the water surface  and also the shading of it . i am waiting for my next free time:D . so i will work on the scene and rerender it using redshift this time cuz i hated mantra :D . 

• 2 months later...