Halflife2 Physics In Action

Jason

Halflife 2 definately changed the way I looked at video games. It was released before DOPs were and I remember the frustration that I felt when I saw a better dynamics engine in the game than what houdini offered at the time. That is one slick game engine.

I got this message  :angry:

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

Is there a direct link?

23182[/snapback]

All the google video stuff is embedded as a flash movie. I don't know how or if there is way to get any direct links. I wonder if the "FlashGot" plugin'll work?

hey leo, a quick google search for 'half life 2 physics video' will return some things.. that first link should do it.. a long time ago (year and a half or so) there were these amazing vids of Half Life 2 and the physics engine.. They were like 20 min long too.. I wish i could find them because they were awesome.. One thing I remember is the guy standing behind a window with blinds.. And as soon as he was being shot at from outside the building, the glass shattered and the blinds were getting all messed up and moving around from the bullets coming through..

IGN has some vids as well but not as cool as this one or the ones i remember..

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/492/492830/vids_2.html

I got this message  :angry:

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

Is there a direct link?

23182[/snapback]

Hi LEO,

for me it works, there shouldn't be that difference between austria and germany <_<