• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or this:

YOU

BASTARD

you're so dead after school

...actually I should be hating Stu for this, shouldn't I (there used to be a little asian girl sandwiched between us in that pic, Stu photoshopped it out)... rot in hell Stu

YOU

BASTARD

...actually I should be hating Stu for this, shouldn't I (there used to be a little asian girl sandwiched between us in that pic, Stu photoshopped it out)... rot in hell Stu

:lol: crazy bastards. haha

if my flight lands in time, I will drift over to that bar. Hope to see you guys there :).

Anthony

Hey guys i see you guys are mostly going to Boston ... i would love to go to this get together since i have seen this website since it started it would be great to meet some of you guys.. Just a couple of questions do you guys know if there is a user group meeting this year or no?? Hope to sharing beers with somer you guys i hear these kind of things are stuff of legend at siggraph.. In 97 it was realy fun.. the last one i went to... well anyway later guys...

See you guys there...

George

Hey guys i see you guys are mostly going to Boston ... i would love to go to this get together since i have seen this website since it started it would be great to meet some of you guys.. Just a couple of questions do you guys know if there is a user group meeting this year or no?? Hope to sharing beers with somer you guys i hear these kind of things are stuff of legend at siggraph.. In 97 it was realy fun.. the last one i went to... well anyway later guys...

See you guys there...

George

Hah, "the stuff of legend"... don't hype it up too much now!

There's no Houdini user's group meeting at SIGGRAPH this year, so I've been told...

No user group meetin gbut there is "pub night", read here:

I don't think it will be anything like it was last year... no where near as huge, but I'm sure it will still be a good time.

Sry to bring it up again. I tried registered a while ago ( a few times ) and never could get a confimation. I hope I can still get into the get.hip party. Anyone else have that probelm, or did everyone get a response thru email ??? Thanks guys see ya there :)

Anthony

YOU

BASTARD

If by "a little asian girl" you mean "the emotional wall between myself and mcronin that only our love dare one day overcome", then yes, it's true.

YOU

BASTARD

Erm...Is she happened to be the RenderWoman?

If by "a little asian girl" you mean "the emotional wall between myself and mcronin that only our love dare one day overcome", then yes, it's true.

if you call down the thunder you'll get it mister!

DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE STU

Luckily I was able to recover the original photo as evidence of my non-love for mcronin. Remind me never to get my photo taken atop a wild bull again...

next topic, you evil goofy man.

post-40-1153850120_thumb.jpg

if you call down the thunder you'll get it mister!

DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE STU

Luckily I was able to recover the original photo as evidence of my non-love for mcronin. Remind me never to get my photo taken atop a wild bull again...

next topic, you evil goofy man.

post-40-1153850120_thumb.jpg

Wahahahaahahahahahaah........

<an hour later>

...hahahahhahahhhaaahha.a...............

Don't forget that The Houdini Pub Night is Tuesday 8pm-10pm as well.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=182

OMG im a moron.... For some reason I had it my head that Monday was the Houdini party ( I guess thats just the Odforce get together ).. Ok, scratch the Lightwave party... GET.HIP it is :D

OMG im a moron.... For some reason I had it my head that Monday was the Houdini party ( I guess thats just the Odforce get together ).. Ok, scratch the Lightwave party... GET.HIP it is :D

Monday == od.force thingy, followed by SIGGRAPH Chapters Party

Tuesday == Houdini Pub Night

Lightwave Shmightwave.