Resample detaches points, even after fused together [SOLVED]

I have a strange problem after using a convert line sop to separate primitive edges (I know there are a couple of different ways to separate primitive edges, but in my example I must use convert line).

I'm wanting to resample those primitive edges afterward, but even after fusing all points back together, the resample is somehow re-splitting the points.

Example .hip attached - This is a very simple version of my original scene, so not overly complex at all - Just note I must use the convert line sop to split those edges apart beforehand.

Resample_Problem.hip

Edited by GlennimusPrime

Hi Noobini,

The edges are still treated as separated, so for example if I'd like to use 'Treat Polygons As: Subdivision Curves' the edges are still not fused together after using the fuse SOP.

Is there something else the Convert Line SOP is doing that I'm not aware of?

still-straight-edges.jpg

subdivision-curves.jpg

47 minutes ago, GlennimusPrime said:

Is there something else the Convert Line SOP is doing that I'm not aware of?

Hi, convert line sop creates primitive from point to point, so now 12 primitives after convert line in your example. Use polypath sop or join sop before or after resample sop to get one primitive back.

Edited by vicvvsh