Viewing threads/posts created by author

Clicking on 'see their activity' only shows the recent posts. It doesn't show all the posts. I can only see your posts till June 30 if I check your profile. 

I am currently on this page. 

https://forums.odforce.net/profile/5017-librarian/

Moreover, there's no filter to choose between 'posts' only or 'threads started' only. 

Effectively

It seem Profil pages UI as get some change. By curiosity I try to see all post I started and I get nothing before November 2021. Wich is obviously not true.

But viewing another user, say librarian :), I can't find the filter "threads started only" either. And the button "see more" wich is at the bottom of my profil posts page, is not present on the librarian page... who have post much much more that we can see now.

It was far more simple before, or we miss something.

Edited by flcc
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, flcc said:

Effectively

It seem Profil pages UI as get some change. By curiosity I try to see all post I started and I get nothing before November 2021. Wich is obviously not true.

But viewing another user, say librarian :), I can't find the filter "threads started only" either. And the button "see more" wich is at the bottom of my profil posts page, is not present on the librarian page... who have post much much more that we can see now.

It was far more simple before, or we miss something.

Yes. Exactly!. How can we request a website update for this forum to fix this bug ?

On 10/08/2022 at 6:29 PM, archz2 said:

Yes. Exactly!. How can we request a website update for this forum to fix this bug ?

This is the tight place to point this.
Let's hope an admin will see this post.

May be send them a PM, But I don't know to whom.

It's true that this new way of working is rather annoying

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I know this is old, however in the new version of the forum clicking on the "See their activity" link in the profile to get a full post history.

Also in the menu bar on the left you can select the post type, which all seems to work on Librarian's profile. Perhaps it was a broken theme on the old version?