Welcome to v8!

Marc

@Magnus : maybe that feature is activated only if you are logged in .

thats what im experiencing since the ' begining ' ..

Ah yeah that did the trick! :)

Before i was logged in i couldnt get the full desktop version, when i clicked the button on the bottom of the page i just got the mobile version again. But now when im logged in I can get desktop version too

Edited by Magnus Pettersson

i was able to switch in desktop mode after clearing browser's caches .

very probably it was the Site Preferences option .

maybe you try with that option only initially , so you can 'save' passes and other things

.EDIT : switching seems to work now without clearing . maybe there is the need to do it only once ..

Edited by zarti

Glad you guys like it. Just so you know, I've activated the Gallery today. So if you have any cool Houdini based work you'd like to add, go for it :). You can use your forum login name/password to get in.

Cheers

M

I've just copied the new wiki across. Just a few things to note about it. We've moved away from mediawiki as our wiki software since it's impossible for one person to manage properly. I've migrated the pages across and they came through mostly ok. What this means is that some reformatting is required and there will be some pages I haven't done, so please feel free to dive in and help out with improving the wiki.

It's open for now, but we encourage you to register. If spam becomes a problem then we'll progressively lock it down (lets hope it doesn't become a problem ;)).

Thanks and have fun

Marc