Welcome to v8!

Marc

Also not sure if it's me but when I click the smiley icon in the editor, all I see is "missing image" icons.

The smileys are busted, I'll look into that.

but i miss the list of relevant or interesting topics of the past version.

I'm not sure I remember that functionality? Whereabouts was it?

• Like 1

I noticed the same. Now you have to click the circle/star before the thread name to get to the newest unread post. I guess that's ok, just different. (although I would prefer the earlier behaviour, given a chance)

How was it before? Wasn't there just a different (smaller?) icon that you had to click on to jump to the last unread post of the thread? I only remember being able to click on the subject line to jump to the unread post when doing it via "View New Content".

@Marc

The mobile skin works on all desktop browsers here - I had no chance to return to the regular on FF16. I had to use Opera or Chrome to switch to the regular skin. There is no auto detection at the iPad :(

Now I miss the link for the mobile version in the bottom of the page...

Yeah I believe it auto detects at first, but you can override that and then it uses your preference from then on (cookies probably). I was able to flip between the mobile and full version on my phone though. If you don't have that option then it might still be cached on your mobile device.

M

Mobile works fine for me too now both on chrome and standard android browser. Is there a way to display read/unread posts on mobile? For me is shows all posts the same color and no indication of whats read or not :)

uh.....

I'm able to switch manually - but as soon I go back to the desktop - I get the mobile version there too :mellow:

um........

I have no idea.

:wacko::mellow::)