H13 Sneak Peek #2

robert.magee

I love that finite solver :-) 8min a frame is pretty slow, but eh it looks awesome! Sounds like the cloth solver on steroids. What about 'Bending and Tearing FX'! We're going to have so much fun with that :D

I find the idea of having particles interact with a flip sim very clever, because in this case you would need to have a huge flip container to sim all the drops that come down the stairs. But now I can imagine, that if all the water that comes down are particles, the FLIP container is practically flat to the ground, which must have a massive influence on the sim speed.

Edited by Nerox

'teh thing' falling from white stairs 'for-its-own-pleasure' was .. even better than a real thing ® ..

in some moments 'the thing`s' silhouette looked similar to some competitor`s logo =}- .

! big congratulations to the devs !

.cheers

edit reason: my english =P

Edited by zarti

I love that finite solver :-) 8min a frame is pretty slow, but eh it looks awesome!

Hey Nick, what are you comparing this finite solver to? What do you think the speed should be?

thanks!

Marty

All these features are awesome, but is it possible to know what hardware was used to get those sim times?

Because thats almost useles information if you dont know on what it was running (this is just one of those little things that annoys me a little :D )

Edited by Tom