Jason in the Side Effects showreel!

MG

All I can say is: wow! Jason is a celebrity! A pretty cool one aswell.

Also, from what I've seen in the reel, I can say that Houdini beats the sh** out of all the other 3D animation software I've seen in my life! Not only does this reflect from the quality of SESI's software, but also the reel itself is pretty excellent.

Ha ha ha ha!!

Maybe I'll have the same glazed look in my eyes?!

Thanks, you guys are great friends.

The reel is really good. It really slaughters the SoftimageXSI reel and gives the Maya reel a pretty good run for it's money. Not bad for a small user base! Well done everybody on that.

Ha ha ha ha!!

Maybe I'll have the same glazed look in my eyes?!

Thanks, you guys are great friends.

The reel is really good. It really slaughters the SoftimageXSI reel and gives the Maya reel a pretty good run for it's money. Not bad for a small user base! Well done everybody on that.

You could say that again!

And Jason, you're a cool guy! :D

And Jason, you're a cool guy!

Yeah, thats what it seems like on the surface. But behind all those wierd tattoos and whatever that rusty thing is above his eye, lies the mind of a true nutter :)

nyehehehe... :ph34r:

Marco 'African Warlord' Horsfield

Downloading the reel at the moment.

Personally I don't pay much attention to reels because of the often used and abused in-your-face-marketing and self-backslapping, but I have the feeling this reel shines as a masterpiece. I'll see in ten minutes :)

And most importantly for me, it's a great chance to actually see some of the supernice people we meet everyday here at odforce. You really make odforce a nice daily reading! Cheers!

There's something that smells like burnt inside my computer today. I think it's the poor 56k modem smoking already :P

great facial features jason, i was using you as a model for the great chin and cheek structures you have...ha, i was laughing at the time but you really helped me out..again!!

and of course the reel is great,

also great to see caleb as well.

re:" ..slaughters the xsi reel.." - this is good to hear as i recall people really making a big deal about that reel and also the upcoming XSIv3...i suppose just more hype to make my way through

ok, second time round :

Yes indeed Mr 9,

My warlordship has been approved, and I am no longer your pimp daddy. Now if only Mr Jingles wouldn't type so damn slowly... sheesh... Whats a guy gotta do to get a decent trained monkey round here?

:ph34r:

And Jason, you're a cool guy!

Yeah, thats what it seems like on the surface. But behind all those wierd tattoos and whatever that rusty thing is above his eye, lies the mind of a true nutter :)

nyehehehe... :ph34r:

Marco 'African Warlord' Horsfield

Is your first name "Marc" or "Marco"? Well since my first name is Marco.

I know this is quite an useless comment of mine :)

Heheheh. Noticed that a long while back. At least now I have a face to match Jason. :D

Big cheer to ya, Jason.  B)

It is indeed! Gives a more personal atmosphere to a forum, doesn't it?

Maybe other people should show what they look like here aswell? At least I will, whenever I get around taking a new photo of myself. Since I currently only got this picture. Which was taken almost a year ago, back when I was still 17 years old (*joy*) ... and apparently very tired! :P

• 2 weeks later...