moving

avak

Hi I have a closed nurbs curve, then resample node, now how can I for example in frame 2 say point1 go to point 2 , p2 to p3 p3 to p4 ,...and again in next frame this continues? so basically every next frame every point goes to its next point position ?

Thanks for your opinions,

Actually I am looking for a way so they move in 3d space rather than changing their point number,

mathematically if I want to move a point from one position to another position I should multiply its initial position to a vector (a direction)

please correct me if I am wrong. but how can I do it ?

moveit.hip

That's amzing for me fencer, I am very excited to learn houdini deep but just my mind is not good for math,  sorry for nob question how can I reveres the motion or spead up slow down it abit, I appreciate man

2 hours ago, avak said:

That's amzing for me fencer, I am very excited to learn houdini deep but just my mind is not good for math,  sorry for nob question how can I reveres the motion or spead up slow down it abit, I appreciate man

Sorry, I'm away from pc, there is should be parameter "spee" (speed)), play with it, try negative as well.

• Thanks 1

hold it right there....you guys should inspect things more carefully.

open up file moveit_v03, display point numbers, scrub....you'll see the numbers SHIFTING....not just moving but also shifting...it does this after each segment increment.

Edited by Noobini
  • Like 1

oh sorry for my missunderstanding , i need to rise up my english level for the futur :)

hope this file will help you ... even if fencer/noobini have ever done the job : just pushing further my "sort way mistake" to achieve same result with differents nodes 

++

moveit-sort way.hiplc

Edited by yglemarec
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, yglemarec said:

oh sorry for my missunderstanding , i need to rise up my english level for the futur :)

hope this file will help you ... even if noobini has ever done the job : just pushing further my "sort way mistake" to achieve same result with differents nodes 

++

moveit-sort way.hiplc

Thanks for the input I found something if you look at frames 1 to 10, the point number 89 is not moving , and moves after frame 11. then point 0 stops between frames 11 to 21 and this cycle continues.