Sop Solver not working as expected but only after certain frame?

Sinsterz

I created an infection solver to imitate the infection of fire spreading that is functional with a popnet as the source of the infection. I did it this way because the pyro spread node does not support pops as a source which is a different problem entirely.

Everything works as it should however the infection solver only takes into effect after frame 9 which is strange because the pops should clearly be infecting from the very beginning. For some reason the solver doesn't take into account the beginning frames. Ive used this solver in other projects and has worked fine which leads me to believe it is a bug but if anyone could look over my project file and let me know if they see anything I don't? Thanks so much :)

the file is setup so that you should press play and the problem be evident, the pops are red, wherever the infection is, is white and everything else i.e. the desk and papers should be black.

After frame 9-10 the infection will begin although it should begin where ever the pops collide.

InfectionSolver.hiplc  with geos

InfectionSolver.hiplc

Edited by Sinsterz