hytor

Flip Fluid Sand Girl

Impressive! What kind of time requirements did this require, and how many iterations did you go through to arrive at this version?

Kudos! :)

could you tell me how to proceed for that.it would be great if you could share your hip file

Fantastic,but i noticed some strang behaviour of the melt process,i think an art of gradient was used to randomly affect the object,but if you look closely at the head unrealistic behaviour

cheers

It is a fake melting effect,maybe not the best method (first test). It is driven by a noise and one animated parameter.

(you have to pressed the render button in the attached file`s Mesh geometry node)

Im very happy that before year I switch on houdini. Guys like you shows me how intersting peace of software Houdini is. Really nice job Hytor.

Thanks a lot but the file seem corrupted or i'm missing something ,when i sim nothing happend,hihiih

cheers

You need to cache out the geometry first. Click the render button in the rop_geometry2 SOP.

Sorry for my english... What meen RULE{1==2} into popnet1/group? I'm noob in Houdini

Does anyone tried this hip file in H12? I'm getting error on loading and empty pop network.

I was able to cache geo, but cannot find any node loading it.

Does anyone tried this hip file in H12? I'm getting error on loading and empty pop network.

I was able to cache geo, but cannot find any node loading it.

Yap, I did. It worked, the behavior is a little different from H11 though.

Make sure /obj/AutoDopNetwork/pop_network/popnet1/voppop1--> "Geometry File" parameter is pointing to your cache file.

And if you're viewing the simulation in DOP, try to turn on /obj/AutoDopNetwork/flipfluidobject1 --> "Guides" tab--> Show Guide Geometry.

Hope that helps.