Body WIP

Undertaker

-> meshsmooth : thanks for the compliment

-> MatrixNAN : I didn't use any particular reference, just some babe pictures found on the web, they have pretty much the same body :) I'm posting some wires .

-> Deecue : I am mainly using the Lightwave modeling technique (extender), which is basically like a polyextrude, then polysplit, edit, fuse, etc ... I wish there could be a "knife" coupled to polysplit SOP, and please ! a keyboard shortcut preset manager :D

wire1.jpg

wire2.jpg

I wish there could be a "knife" coupled to polysplit SOP, and please !  a keyboard shortcut preset manager   :D

Ah, a good Knife tool would be an excellent addition that I know I've also spoken with SESI about it before. I guess that they really just need enough demand for it. One day you should make a walkthrough movie for your model.. I'd really love to watch how you built it.

Keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...

my first post in the forums, so hello eveyone - had to comment on this model i think its brilliant, best human model i've seen. (edit: that WIP elf pilot is damn cool too - did she ever get finished? =)

i recently started a human model, and well let's say i want to delete it now B)

heya

the elf pilot is as done as she's going to get. I ended up not enjoying it anymore. She deviated so far from what I initially envisioned that I got bored :rolleyes:

I'm going to be finishing off my horseguy next and then onto something else (maybe actually animate something for once :))