New forum style / appearance

Thought it would be nice to have a place to post suggestions about the new forum look.
Here is one as an opener: I have the feeling vertical line spacing is too large, making forum posts look like full of "air".

as an example, writing a text and pressing enter or shift+ enter to go to a new line :
This is a single line 
This is another single line (shift+enter)

This is a third single line (enter)

My feeling is that vertical space between lines could be reduced...

Hey Marc,

I dunno if it's just me, but I keep loosing the cursor in the reply section.. (well now that I'm typing this reply, it's there : /  weird)

Also, mouseover a link (for exemple "choose files..." in the reply section) change it's colour to the bg colour (making it disappear).

The mouseover link I can do something about ;). Not sure how much I can do about the cursor... let me know if it keeps happening and I can dig.

Thanks
M

edit: Fixed the mouseover hover

I find that the forum list page is pretty vertically chubby, probably because the "latest post" cell is always multiple lines. After looking at it a bit, it seems like the only cell that is stretchable is the Subforum Title cell. It might slim down if the Latest Post cell was also stretchable, or stretchable instead of the Subforum Title cell. Hopefully that would reduce the # lines in the Latest Post cell.

hmm I'm not sure if that will help since the things in the thread title are a list. I'll start by reducing some of the padding and then see if there's something to be done about rearranging the thread info on the right.

M