Houdini 18 is Out!

Sepu

Note that Karma, Houdini's new render requires its own license and old versions of Houdini's license server do not support Karma licenses. In order to install your free Karma license, please upgrade your license server to version 18 or to the 17.5.322 build or higher.

You might also have to contact support, if you already did that. 

Edited by Sepu

9 minutes ago, rayman said:

Such a great release!

It is an honor to find out that a little piece of code I wrote a few years ago is now a part of Houdini (:

5de19478f0440_Annotation2019-11-29230115.thumb.jpg.88a8a19f2b93703052a898f2884e27e1.jpg

I stole it from this guy and just converted it to vex, so all credit goes to him : https://forums.cgsociety.org/t/slerp-function/1406236/4 

Hey pavel,

Any chance to get the file you worked on, or some advice son where to look for ? This subject is interesting me a lot and I can't find any documentation or examples on it... I know H18 has the feature but for education purpose !

Cheers,

5 hours ago, rayman said:

Such a great release!

It is an honor to find out that a little piece of code I wrote a few years ago is now a part of Houdini (:

5de19478f0440_Annotation2019-11-29230115.thumb.jpg.88a8a19f2b93703052a898f2884e27e1.jpg

I stole it from this guy and just converted it to vex, so all credit goes to him : https://forums.cgsociety.org/t/slerp-function/1406236/4 

DenisT isn't called the Max Doctor for nothing but I'm sure you know that already:)

• Like 1