25!?! - bah...kids these days

michael

Thanks for all the greetings from everybody! Just came home and saw this 2 page huge thread about my birthday :-)

25!?! - bah...kids these days

You don't know how good it is to hear someone saying that. Everybody else tells me, from now on it's all going down. You will never feel as good as the years before :-) ok, just kidding. There IS a life beyond the 25!

Also thanks for the cake, Jim! But you shouldn't take so much food coloring the next time :-) Just pure cream.

:)

I think for me it was at 30 that I started noticing things going down hill...grey hair etc...shaking my fist at the 'teenagers'...creaking joints...I was up till 7am last night doing some more binding for Lost Boys and I just about dead ...lol

:lol:

You forget that this cake was made from the finest procedural ingredients around. Don't like the flavor after the cake is half done, change it. :D

Imagine how much better meals would be if cooking was procedural like Houdini. Finished brownies not cake-like enough, add another Egg to the batter SOP. :)

jim.