Forgot your password?
Alexey Vanzhula, September 29, 2018 in Lounge/General chat
It would be fantastic if the developers taught Houdini to scroll through the lists with the mouse wheel while hovering, as it is implemented almost everywhere. It’s one thing when we choose from 4 chamfer modes, and it’s another if we choose the most appropriate font from the huge list of fonts.
I wish that all the common functions in the different languages from vex to hscript to python and such where linked in the documents. So the matrix help could do a link to the other languages. See in : hscript, expression, vex, python, vops, etc...
Invert options in Group Sop
Lots of selection presets - edges, points and prims. I am slowly collecting interesting ways to get selections but a list of them I can quickly jump through, the better.
Extended Presets - organization, tool tips, color code, collapsible categories.
Group auto creation for all modeling operations.
Auto delete interface parameters that are no longer used. Or a “clean” command?
let me move more than 1 point at a time for a curve.
- +1 for some sort of improvements for Mantra
- Using the principled shader I don't like that much that the "Base color" influences the applied textures. In my opinion it shouldn't be a mix but the textures should override it.
- The possibility to modify the color of parameters label using a color palette. It would be easier to show which parameters are more important and need to be changed/have been changed
- I have recently discovered the power of COPs but while Houdini is the most stable program I know, with COPs crashes quite often.
- The possibility to decide in the preferences if, when we use the shelf tool, DOP networks or nodes are created in a new geometry node or inside the same SOP network.
- Improvements on the general look of volumes simulations.
these are more like small changes instead of a wish, im putting it here since i know devs love wishlist threads
--in linuxmint tessa cinnamon, middle click ladder causes crashes.
--implement the "cluster" attribute in pyrocluster workflow.
--have an compensate dopobject transform in sopmergefield and gasparticle to field
--clear caches using python
--cooperation between dop wrangles and copydata dop
--findattribvaluecount vop's output is "elemid", should it be "elmcount" ?
--primuv vop is labeled "Primitive Attribute" which i easily confused with importprim vop.
--"embed icon in operator" should not darken the icon, it doesnt if the extra file is done manually.
-- remake game of thrones finale... does sidefx have that kind of influence?
integration of mutual interaction for rigid bodies with vellum
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.