All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @LibrarianOk I appreciate the advice here. I will take a look at that post as well!!
  3. @adamknauer1 Basically Yes , just here you have more View(somehow not complicated to see at least for me) , easy to control and you can adjust height , different PIC and various ways to manipulate fields. if you search I posted also Espresso Blend Fluid that have nice tricks.. so combining those 2 you can make Nice effects .
  4. Hello, @LibrarianThank you for the help! Is this sort of how the shallow water solver works?
  5. Today
  6. @adamknauer1 Try this ..gradient,divergence, curl, height and water , after when you are done in DOP, just import fields with SOP primitive properties and Play with different fileds, then check your LINK you have Nice tricks .. Have fun
  7. Hey guys wondering if anyone can give me some ideas to tackle this effect on a heightfield: https://twitter.com/Jose_Molfino/status/1669804412569567233 The artist Jose says that it's a heightfield expanding inside a solver and a gradient field based on height is used for advection. Does anyone know how that works? How would you advect calculated values like gradient field vectors? Thank you!
  8. Statement is currently looking for a qualified Senior FX TD to join our team as soon as possible. On-site or hybrid work only, with office based in Barcelona, Spain. Full remote work is not possible. The Senior FX TD generates FX elements, procedural animation and dynamic simulations for advertising, feature film, and episodic visual effects. They are responsible for lighting, rendering and moderate-level compositing of complex shots with guidance from the supervisor of the project. Primary responsibilities: Design and create FX animation, procedural simulations, dynamic simulations, particle and fluid systems Light and render FX elements and produce composites to showcase ideas and concepts Working with other TD's and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations Working with production management to prioritize tasks Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative and/or technical problems Requirements: Minimum of 5 years of experience as an FX Artist Expert working knowledge of Houdini Software Rendering experience with Renderman or Karma Ability to create multiple types of digital effects from simple to moderately difficult. Proficient knowledge of FX techniques and workflows. Familiarity with one or more coding /scripting languages (VEX/Python/etc…) Good knowledge of Nuke and/or other compositing packages Good communication skills as well as the ability to structure the workflow so that conceptual changes can be made efficiently Ability to work well within a team Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Fluent in Spanish is a plus. Ability to work on-site in Barcelona. Eligible to work in Spain. Only EU applicants or people with an existing permit to work in Spain can be considered for this position. Assistance with relocation expenses is not available for this position. What can we offer you? Flexible working hours and hybrid work. Contribute in a brand new company with direct impact and growth potential. Excellent office location, team building activities and continuous training. About us: Statement brings together a unique collective of artists, creatives, and digital experts committed to crafting compelling visual experiences within the advertising industry. Our project approach emphasizes close collaboration with our clients, guiding them smoothly from the initial concept to the project's completion, ensuring the production of first-class imagery experiences. We offer a broad range of services, including creative direction, editorial, color grading, visual effects (VFX), motion design, and both 2D and CG animation. Our commitment to innovation is driven by our specialized Lab department dedicated to the usage of emerging technologies such as Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and mixed reality. Additionally, our partnerships with premier studios, like Massive Music, enhance our service offerings to meet diverse needs tailored to our clients. To apply, please send us your application through the following link: https://jobs.statementvfx.com/jobs/3752815-senior-fx-td
  9. None of this worked for me on H19.5.716 with equivalent compatible 3DL. There is no 3DL entry in Edit>Preferences>Rendering, and the only way I can access the shaders is by going to the Mat area and adding the shaders manually (right click). Then it worked. Viewport shading and everything.
  10. Thanx to mystical beauty from Asia.. Knitting Thank.hipnc
  11. @Thoi I see what mean You and asking , that was only One thing that I learn how to pull Old Stuff From users on GitHub , in Time those Files that someone Share become somehow invisible over period( or user mark those like somthing) of Time and with "Git program for windows" you can if Possible take those files ..seen some users asking on Github for Sharing those particular files @vinyvince . I need only files to Build Library
  12. we move along then "VVVV nice" Just answer to that Dude on other subForum simple or?? we gonna now Circulate on Forum "where it's mine cheese"? https://forums.odforce.net/topic/27409-toms-learning-houdini-gallery/?do=findComment&comment=242477
  13. So somebody else posted on the thread, seems it's only me who can't post on my own thread... Weird.
  14. @Marc I was considering that particular subsection.
  15. @Thomas Helzle just answer him Here _ I'm also interested on that Subject , https://forums.odforce.net/forum/21-effects/
  16. Yesterday
  17. I just tried again: I enter my text, click on Submit, then I'm transported to the top of the page, but my post doesn't show up when I scroll back down. The editor still has my text in it when I click on it again, but that doesn't help me much. Can you maybe try to post on the thread? Did that update break more stuff maybe? Not superimportant, like I said, I moved on to realtime graphics in VVVV, just wanted to answer the user who posted there... Cheers, Tom
  18. The response just didn't show up, I tried several times and it just stayed in the editor. Is there a minimum number of posts one has to have or some other shenanigans? I'll try again later. Thanks!
  19. Machine learning is definitely something that will increase along with the current workflows, but I think a dedicated forum space to it is unnecessary. We can include it in the various subsections we have if needed. Happy to revisit this in the future though!
  20. All of our ranks were reset on a forum upgrade sadly. However that shouldn't stop you from replying.... I don't see the response, perhaps there's something else going on?
  21. Thanks for your replies, as soon as I have a moment I'll look into it. I know it's stupid, but I'm trying and playing with it.
  22. @akkanein You can use Point force in this case You have more control and option to Fine Adjust movement and Physic , check also on the Web, instancing RBD, Examples. FCol.hipnc
  23. I don't think it's worth to increase bounce value above 1, rbd's behavior becomes unpredictable, the speed is too high, a bullet solver unable to calculate collision. Disable gravity, set initial velocity for the spheres, increase substeps on the bullet solver and control spheres' velocity. Use post simulation retime sop if you need more speed. crazybounce_01.hipnc
  24. I think we misunderstood, I don't want to put the value in the base value, but if I put "Bounce" on 2 in RBDPackedObject some spheres fly out of the box and i want hold them in box. Outofthebox.mp4
  25. Last week
  26. Locate your RBDPackedObject node, Physical TAB. Right-click on the bold values and choose Revert To Defaults.
  27. Hi, I'm starting to play with RBD and with DOP I have a box and in it Spheres which I set more bounce, but I would like them all to stay in the box, how can I do that? crazybounce.hipnc
  28. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think can I make it from here.
  1. Load more activity